By using Clínica DermAge website user may transmit several personal data, as: name, email, telephone number and/or mobile number, amongst others. The communication of these data is optional and users full responsibility.
Clínica DermAge collects information about the user when a service contact is asked, a telephone call is done or when subscribes the monthly newsletter.
Collected personal data are needed aiming the reason why a user contact Clínica DermAge, being thus data related to name, address, telephone number, email address, subject, tax payer number (in case of a purchase) and identification document (when exercising a right). By providing the personal data, users are authorizing the gathering, use and divulge of the data according to the rules hereby defined.
It is hereby requested to users do not to share with Clínica DermAge any personal sensible information as racial or ethnical origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions, union or association membership, as well as genetic, biometric, health sexual life or sexual orientation data.
In each access to Clínica DermAge website and its contents, it is also safe access data in protocol format.
Each registry may include the following data:
- Website from which Clínica DermAge accessing is done;
- IP address;
- Date/hour of accesses;
- Client’s request;
- Http reply code;
- Provided data amount;
- Information on the used browser and operating system.
Collected information will be used to make the users visit to Clínica DermAge website as productive and pleasant possible. It is very important to Clínica DermAge the guarantee of confidentiality of the personal data of the users.
Information related to clients, members, subscribers or viewers that use the website dermage.pt will be handled according to the European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS) of May 25, 2018 which replaces Law on Protection Data of October 26, 1998 (Law no. 67/98).
How Clínica DermAge uses user information
Collected data at Clínica DermAge website serves to process the users request and, if the user agreed, send information by email on articles about marketing, products and services that Clínica DermAge considers being in the interest of the users.
Clínica DermAge uses the collected information on the website to personalize the users’ next visit to the website.
Clínica DermAge does not share users’ information to marketing campaigns of other companies nor transfer users’ Personal Data to a third country.
Users’ have the right to claim before a European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS) in regard to protection of ones’ Personal Data. Clínica DermAge will collaborate with the Control Authority providing all the requested information within the exercise of its competencies.
As Responsible for Personal Data, each user holds the rights to access, correct, delete (the right to be forgotten), restrict treatment and portability and to oppose to personal data treatment, according to the General Data Protection Regulation
In case a user intends to exercises the right, shall contact Clínica DermAge in writing: either by email or letter to the headquarters address. To secure the users protection, it may be requested proof of identity.
However, this may change the way of interaction with Clínica DermAge or other websites. These actions may affect or not allow logins in software’s, in Clínica DermAge or other networks.
- First-Party Cookies: a cookie managed by this domain / website.
- Third-Party Cookies: a cookie managed by another domain / website.
- Persistent Cookies: the information of the cookie is sotred permanently in one’s computer.
- Session Cookies: the information of the cookie is not stored permanently in one’s computer.
Clínica DermAge uses “session cookies” and “first-party cookies”, as well as “persistent cookies” and “third-party cookies”.
Types of cookies according to their finality:
- Techniques Cookies: are those that enable the navigation through a domain/website using different options or services as, for example, identify session, access areas of limited access and perform the purchase request process.
- Personalization Cookies: are those that enable to access the domain/website with defined characteristics based on a set of taken decisions, such as used language.
- Cookies of analysis: are those that enable the motorization and behavioral analysis of the user linked to website. The collect information is used, for instance, to measure the websites activity and elaborate navigational profiles.
- Cookies advertising: are those that enable the management advertising space based on criteria such as edited content or how frequent ads are exhibited.
- Cookies of behavioral advertising: are those that enable the management in a more effective way the ads spaces. These cookies store information on users behavior, obtained through continuous observations of the user habits of navigation, allowing the development of a specific profile to display ads based on it.
Clínica DermAge uses Technical, Personalization and Analyses Cookies; it uses neither Cookies advertising nor behavioral advertising Cookies information is controlled and accessed by the Website owner.
Cookie used by Google Analytics software to distinguish single users to collect basic data on the user and website.
Cookie used by Google Analytics software to limit the requests numbers to website; in order to limit data gathering.
|_gid||New cookie, Sping of 2017. Used by Google Analytics application to safeguard a special value to each visited page within a website.||24 Hours||dermage.pt||Analysis|
|__cfduid||Cookie by o Cloudflare is used to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis.||1 Years||addtoany.com / jquery.com||
Cookie by Add To Any. Used to track usage of the viewer within the website.
Besides cookies, some of our Webpages and HTML messages integrate “pixel tags” (markers) which allows Clínica DermAge to follow both users’ steps within the sites and the recipients of our communications. These markers are used to collect data, not identified as people or other information and used to improve the service Clínica DermAge supplies to those accessing the site.
Website Linking Policies
Campaigns and Marketing
Clínica DermAge frequently uses email marketing to inform its clients and target group. All designed campaigns by us are “opt-in”, meaning that no email will be sent unless the user has confirmed being interested in receiving this type of communication.